Borderline Boaters 2010 Membership Info
Annual membership fees $20 per person.
This fee covers event insurance that protects yourself and the club as a whole. A condition of our insurance coverage is that only registered members can participate in club sanctioned trips/events. We thus encourage area paddlers to register with the club so that you can take part in our popular Wednesday night paddles on the Slocan and/or any other organized club trips or events.
To join, print the registration form (2008 version below), complete it fully, and send with a cheque to the address noted on the form. Or register in person at Endless Adventure in Crescent Valley. Ph 250-359-8181.
Kootenay Kayaking Membership Benefits
- Meet a bunch of great new people to paddle with
- Learn paddling tips from the best local paddlers
- River Safety instruction
- Enjoy the safety of coordinated trips with experienced paddlers
- Socialize at our popular Wednesday night paddle trip and BBQ’s
- Rent club gear for a nominal fee
- Support local river and paddling initiatives
- Insurance coverage for club sponsored events